Please be aware that while most items are in stock, some lead times may be up to 10 weeks. Please email us to verify the lead time for this product if you are in a time constraint: email@example.com
Inspired by the original Mies Van der Rohe Spanish Pavilion first introduced in 1929 at the International Exhibition in Barcelona Spain. The chair was used by Spanish Royalty at the German Pavilion in Barcelona, Spain. Not long after, the Chair became known as the chair for kings. Today it is recognized as an iconic modern contemporary furniture piece. The original chair was upholstered using ivory colored Pigskin.
The ottoman makes extensive use of both leather piping and impressed buttons. The design drew inspiration from ancient folding chairs. The features of this mid-century modern piece include:
- Available in 100% Full Grain Italian Leather and 100% Full Grain European Aniline Leather Upholstery
- Variety of colors available
- Frame is constructed of grade #304 stainless steel for stronger support and resistance to chipping, corrosion and rust; polished to a mirror like sheen
- Cushion surface features individually cut and sewn leather panels for optimum detailing and quality; full tufting of all appropriate seams
- Heavy grade leather saddle straps color-match the upholstery; both sides of leather straps are finished for extra strength
- The rear seat cushion edge features an angular contour cut to compliment the angle of the frame
- High Density Fire Resistant cushion foam
- Features true to the original frame geometry
- Ottoman measurements: Height: 16" x Width: 24.5 x Depth: 22"